I am a freelance data scientist, available for consulting engagements especially around NLP (natural language processing). I help organisations extract value from unstructured data.
If you have a large amount of text documents (examples include but are not limited to pharmaceutical regulatory documents, legal caseloads, credit reports), and would like to understand how this can benefit your organisation, and even quantify the benefit before getting started, please contact me or add me on LinkedIn. I will not just put your data into GPT-4 and send you a huge invoice!
- I specialise in natural language processing (NLP).
- I am a certified Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate.
- I have completed the CUBS (Cardiff University Bond Solon) certificate as expert witness for civil litigation in England and Wales, and can write expert witness reports and expert advisor reports for civil cases. Confidential past engagements include civil cases involving the Big Four accounting firms.
- I also take on due diligence engagements for corporate actions such as mergers and acquisitions, typically for venture capital or private equity firms looking to acquire companies in the AI space.
- I take on work via my company Fast Data Science Ltd, registered in the UK.
- I completed a masters degree in natural language processing at Cambridge University in 2008, and have worked in the industry for over fifteen years.